Velocio, Marketing and Communications
Velocio Ambassador Coordinator
United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, New England,
The Ambassador Coordinator will oversee Velocio outreach via athlete ambassadors and their connection to events and social media. This position reports to the marketing director and liaises with the marketing team, particularly the event coordinator, the social media coordinator and the content team.
- Manage and effectively communicate with a global ambassador team through both group and one on one communication.
- Coordinate ambassador-related content in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Manage the ambassador roster, including adding and removing ambassadors.
- Coordinate athlete and ambassador product distribution.
- Coordinate custom kit projects for Ambassadors in collaboration with the design team.
- Identify key event sponsorship opportunities.
- Organize event staffing, ambassador engagement at events, media engagement and event content.
- Maintain a clear understanding of ambassador, social media and event marketing and their interrelated nature.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of event, ambassador public relations, marketing, or similar experience
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- We value diverse life experiences; if your professional background does not precisely match our suggested experience, we’d still like to hear from you if you think your skillset will be a good fit for the company and position.
- Skilled at multitasking and juggling the demands of events and ambassadors
- A strategic thinker, well-versed in media and marketing
- Entrepreneurial and flexible, with the ability to adapt quickly to shifting responsibilities and daily tasks
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance