Velocio, Marketing and Communications
Velocio Content Specialist
United States, Illinois, Chicago |
Velocio, a SRAM brand, has been focused on finding a better way since its inception. This position, guided by brand pillars: design, responsibility, and culture, will be instrumental in communicating our ongoing campaigns, new products, ambassador representation, and cause outreach. With a focus on developing engaging branded content and targeted communications, we’re seeking a team member who can move our brand forward. This position can be based in our Chicago, IL office or remotely in the Northeastern United States
- Maintain, grow, monitor, and interact across all social media platforms.
- Develop, track, and implement content creation.
- Plan and execute brand-related content gathering activities.
- Identify and evaluate content development opportunities across SRAM brands, industry partners, athletes, and events.
- Partner with digital, brand, and eCommerce teams to catalog and purpose all content assets.
- Craft unique, compelling content that aligns with overall brand guidelines to be deployed across all communication outlets.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop the social media strategy, implementation schedule, and reporting/KPIs.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or similar field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Adobe Suite products (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Proven knowledge and expertise in print, social media, and digital marketing
- Knowledge of the global outdoor/sports industry preferred
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%, including weekends