Velocio Customer Support Representative
United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, New England, | United States, Indiana, Indianapolis | United States, South Dakota, Spearfish
Velocio, a SRAM brand, has been focused on finding a better way since its inception. Join our team in delivering excellent direct to consumer support. This position can be based out of our North American SRAM offices or New England.
- Provide product support and advice to customers.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Velocio products and assist with highlighting information gaps.
- Deliver accurate and timely product information to consumers.
- Interact with customers troubleshooting problems and processing orders/returns/warranties.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to support the broader sales and marketing strategy for the Velocio line of products.
- Direct-to-consumer, customer service experience required
- Strong virtual team communication skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve required
- Team oriented, but able to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Aptitude in professional writing ability & typing speed
- Proficiency with Zendesk, Shopify, Xoro, Loop, and Microsoft Suite, a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills (English)
- Bilingual in Spanish, Italian, French, German, is a plus
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. The starting pay is $40,000 (annually). This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.