Marketing and Communications, Velocio
Velocio Events Coordinator
United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, New England,
Velocio, a SRAM brand, has been focused on finding a better way since its inception. This position, guided by brand pillars: design, responsibility, and culture, will be instrumental in planning, supporting, and executing Velocio events. Collaborating with the Velocio Marketing and eCommerce teams to support and execute virtual and in-person events.
- Support, organize, and coordinate Velocio events such as ambassador engagements, sales, media engagements, and tradeshows.
- Coordinate bookings for hotels, events, and meeting spaces.
- Establish budgets per event and accurately track spending to budget.
- Develop and execute activation plan (rides, ambassadors, community events).
- Coordinate hiring, scheduling, and training of onsite event staff/teams.
- Oversee onsite setup, logistics, contract deadlines, and obligations.
- Collaborate with the broader Velocio team to maintain brand standards and streamline efforts.
- Facilitate the development, production, and inventory management of promotional items.
- Negotiate with vendors to control pricing, delivery terms & timing.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Proficient with MS Office or Googles Suite
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills are written and verbal
- Bicycle and apparel product knowledge preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- SAP or ordering/inventory system knowledge a plus
- Maintain a clear understanding of ambassador and event marketing
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 70% (flexibility to work and travel on weekends and evenings, as needed)
- Ability to stand at events for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds / 25kg