Web Application Developer
Colorado Springs, Colorado
SRAM is looking for a passionate .NET developer to help maintain and enhance an existing suite of .NET web applications that are built using the Episerver CMS. This is an opportunity to develop customer facing web applications, which communicate SRAM’s innovative product offerings to the world’s largest bike brands.
- Develop and implement quality software improvements to the SRAM Product Information web applications
- Identify system and software opportunities for improvement
- Support day-to-day issues and debug analysis
- Web development experience with large-scale enterprise business systems
- Analytical problem solving and object-oriented programming skills
- Proven ability to architect and build web applications using C#, SQL Server, the Microsoft MVC stack and Azure.
- Web API: Experience architecting and building REST APIs that can be consumed by a wide variety of clients. Strong API documentation skills are appreciated.
- Experience with .NET based CMS systems.
- Experience creating automated unit testing
- Experience with Foundation, Bootstrap and jQuery preferred
- Experience in a product development and manufacturing business environment highly preferred