Engineering and Design
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Work directly with existing teams to rapidly create prototype parts and tooling that support product development.
- Create accurate prototypes that support product development within a given timeframe.
- Provide Design for Manufacturability (DFM) feedback to engineers.
- Work with Engineering and Test Departments to coordinate prototyping needs.
- Utilize measurement equipment to verify prototype accuracy.
- Help maintain machine shop equipment and a safe work environment. Identify future equipment needs.
- Assist in other areas during shop downtime; including continuous improvement, maintenance, organization and cleanup.
- Currently working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field.
- CAD/CAM familiarity required. PTC Creo and Creo NC (Pro NC) knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of CNC programing, setup, and operation experience; including 3 axis milling and turning.
- Manual machining knowledge.
- Ability to work with others, but highly self-motivated to achieve individual tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.