Engineering and Design
Mobile Software Development Intern
Spearfish, South Dakota
To assist in the development and testing of mobile software at SRAM.
- Participate in the software development lifecycle. This could include: analysis, design, implementation, unit and integration testing, and deployment tools.
- Work closely with other team members to develop and test software features
- The job duties may vary, depending on the needs of the team
- Computer Science (or similar) students that are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD.
- Experience in Swift, Kotlin, or Python.
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.