Engineering and Design
Test Development Engineer Internship
San Luis Obispo, California
As part of SRAM’s global team, you will learn to build, test, and verify innovative, new components – mechanically & electronically – for the cycling industry. All internships are intended to be performed onsite.
- Program test equipment for validation of drivetrain components.
- Perform data analysis on test equipment raw data.
- Develop models for test fixtures in CAD.
- Develop an understanding of environmental, reliability, and safety requirements.
- Currently working towards a BS, MS, or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a relevant engineering program.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work with others, but highly self-motivated to achieve individual tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment.