The Account Coordinator coordinates day-to-day relationships with a dedicated customer base in a multilingual B2B environment. It is a ‘spider in the web’ position where you work closely together with colleagues around the world giving the best possible service to the customer base. A genuinely dynamic position in an outstanding international organization with plenty of opportunity to grow. Work with a passionate global team in a casual yet professional environment that offers a very competitive remuneration package. There are options for a full-time or part time employment (32 – 40 hours per week).
- Team up with shipping locations, Sales, Finance, and other colleagues to provide a high level of customer service
- Represent SRAM towards the customer and represent the customer inside the organization
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts
- Act as the primary contact for your own customer base. Responsible for Order Management: schedule, confirm and
- monitor sales orders in close cooperation with our production locations in Europe, USA and Asia.
- Provide information in response to inquiries about products, sales orders, lead times, shipments and services
- Do time-critical sample follow-up to ensure customer requirements are met consistently
- Pro-actively follow up on customer issues
- Manage customer credit situations and order blocks when a credit limit is reached
- Support customer setup activities in all aspects. Maintain the accuracy of customer account data at all times
- Assist colleagues during absences and in the peak season
- Handle and resolve complaints according to our Quality Procedures and help avoid reoccurrence
- Initiate credit and debit notes
- Actively participate in project teams
- MBO+/HBO education (obtained through education or working experience)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills and proficiency in German and/or French Strong organizing and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and intercultural skills
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
- Self-motivated, flexible, and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Experience within an international customer service environment
- Ability to cope with deadlines and changing workloads
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.