Marketing and Communications
Apparel and Merchandise Coordinator
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
The Apparel and Merchandise Coordinator supports the marketing, brand, and sales teams and is responsible for researching, sourcing, and producing swag and promotional items. This role will also assist our mobile events team with some logistical assistance pertaining to travel and field support.
- Facilitate the development, production, and inventory management of promotional items such as soft goods (t-shirts, sweaters, jackets, etc.)
- Track apparel trends to suggest product selection and direction
- Research and help design event displays to highlight our products
- Accurately track spending, adhering to the allotted budget
- Negotiate with vendors to control pricing, delivery terms & timing
- Work with the mobile events team to assist in logistical needs as well as maintain inventory of promotional items
- May perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and SAP knowledge preferred
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build internal and external relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to track and follow fashion trends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- The benefits of this position include group health insurance including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. The salary range is $19.25/hr. + up to 30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.