Associate CAD Analyst (Engineering)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Partner with business stakeholders as part of a global, problem-solving CAD team to continually improve the creation, analysis and use of product data throughout the organization. Working with those stakeholders in an empowering environment, you will make lasting improvements to teams’ performances and realize their most important goals.
- Participate in CAD tool and process development to improve efficiency and quality of SRAM products
- Maintain a CAD user training program
- Support engineering teams in CAD related areas through the documention and implemention of best practices
- Resolve helpdesk tickets and support inquiries in a timely manner, with critical analysis of tool, process, and/or learning program to avoid future support inquiries
- May perform other duties as assigned
- BS in engineering or equivalent experience demonstrating critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated desire to learn and implement solid modeling techniques in a production environment
- Working knowledge of solid modeling tools (Creo preferred)
- Strong inter-personal and communication skill to form trusting relationships with functional stakeholders
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Conceptual understanding of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) enterprise solutions (preferred)
- Willingness to travel, both domestically and internationally, up to 15% to other SRAM sites
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $60,000 up to +15% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.