Associate PLM Software Developer
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
Work as a software developer on the PLM development team to identify, analyze, design, and implement enhanced PLM Solutions at SRAM.
- Develop and implement quality software improvements to the SRAM PLM system (PTC Windchill suite) under the direction of the PLM Architect
- Improve customer-facing GUIs
- Create and enhance process workflows
- Create and enhance transactional and business intelligence reports
- Partner with PLM Development Team and PLM Business Analysts to design, document, implement, test, and deploy changes to the PLM system and related processes
- Identify system and software opportunities for improvement
- Support global user base in day-to-day issues and debug analysis
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Analytical problem solving and object-oriented programming skills
- Familiarity with version control software and related development technologies
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including process requirements, design, development, testing, and release management
- Ability and desire to work within a global team setting
- Produce quality work to achieve project and technical goals as assigned
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Experience in product development and/or manufacturing business environment preferred
- The benefits of this position include group health insurance including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long-term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $70,000 + up to 10% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.