Engineering and Design
Backend Software Engineer
Spearfish, South Dakota
To build robust APIs, software deployment pipelines, and cloud infrastructure that power SRAM’s internal and customer facing web services. Join a team of motivated, outdoor-oriented software engineers working on bicycle data systems and connected components at SRAM.
- Build and deploy backend services and APIs.
- Monitoring of services, including metric collection and handling alerts.
- Work to remove friction from the software development process.
- Develop and maintain software test suites including unit tests and continuous integration for services.
- Participate in software code reviews.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Python.
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS or equivalent.
- Experience with Linux system administration and unit testing and CI systems.
- Comfortable with source control technologies such as Git and Mercurial.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Strong interpersonal and team skills are required.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.