United States, Illinois, Chicago
Be a key resource on the finance team through contributions to the general ledger close process, leading transactional processes and participating in improvement projects.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of global finance and the general ledger reporting structure.
- Perform as a key resource in the month-end close process.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Lead certain ongoing processes including vendor management and fixed asset accounting.
- Support administration of expense reporting software and related company policies
- Assist with the external financial statement audit.
- Participate in process improvement projects within the finance team.
- Reports to Corporate Accounting Manager. Assists Accounting Director, Tax Director, and other finance managers regarding financial results and special reporting.
- BS in Accounting, Masters preferred
- 1-year Accounting and Finance experience preferred, internship experience included
- CPA eligibility required
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of US GAAP, including willingness to research and resolve accounting applications.
- Proficient in ERP software (SAP preferred) and Microsoft suite of products
- Experience with expense reporting and invoice processing software (Concur preferred)
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.