Customer Service Representative (America's OEM and Distribution Customers)
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs | United States, Indiana, Indianapolis | United States, Illinois, Chicago
Act as primary contact for customers managing day-to-day needs with orders, lead times, logistics, and technical support consistently providing a high level of customer service. Partner with sales, shipping locations, accounting, and other company resources to support customer needs across all facets of the business.
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts (B2B role)
- Collaborate with colleagues across departments (sales, finance, etc) and locations worldwide
- Enter, schedule, and confirm purchase orders in a timely manner and manage open orders to fulfillment
- Pro-actively follow up regarding any customer inquiries
- Work with the customer to provide technical or warranty support following up as needed with customer quality feedback to the organization.
- Represent SRAM towards the customer and represent the customer inside the organization
- Provide logistics support and promptly supply invoices and shipping documents following shipments
- Maintain customer master and pricelist
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) with the ability to work cross-functionally across the global organization
- Fluency in Spanish preferred, not required
- Experience with international logistics preferred
- Experience in SAP or other MRP system is preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to think independently and creatively to navigate customer requests, manage expectations and deliver solutions within SRAM’s customer service framework
- Ability to learn quickly through hands-on experience, training, and customer interaction
- Self-motivated, flexible, and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Maintain a high level of organization and timeliness
- 1-year experience in customer service, bicycle industry preferred
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per year
- The benefits of this position include group health insurance including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long-term disability, and paid time off. The starting pay is $40,000 (annually). This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.