Digital Marketing Internship
Chicago, Illinois, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Indianapolis, Indiana, Spearfish, South Dakota
SRAM is seeking innovative and passionate individuals to join us for a unique summer internship experience. Our interns will join a team of highly collaborative and cross-functional professionals who lead the industry in bicycle component products. Our hiring team is searching for individuals interested in digital marketing and web experiences! Our internships are intended to be hosted at one of our North American SRAM locations.
- The Digital Marketing Intern will assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies for SRAM’s digital channels.
- You will learn how to pull and analyze web data from platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console to understand how Riders are getting to SRAM.com and what type of experience they have once there.
- You will learn how to turn insights into actionable recommendations and will work with the SRAM team to implement those recommendations.
- You will also focus on website optimization by learning how to align content and web structures with a keyword strategy and SEO best practices. By learning and implementing these best practices, you will assist in directly improving the volume and quality of traffic to SRAM.com as well as improving the Rider experience across their journey.
- Become a part of a highly collaborative team and support daily and ongoing project tasks, while contributing to a safe, inclusive workplace where all team members value diversity and individual differences
- Currently working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree with focus on marketing, digital, and/or business
- Demonstrate strong work ethic, and self-starter capabilities in a dynamic and cross-functional team environment
- Ability to work with others, but highly self-motivated to achieve individual tasks efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.