Engineering and Design
Electrical Test Technician
United States, Illinois, Chicago
As part of SRAM’s Product Development team, the Electrical Test Technician will work to deliver new and innovative products to millions of athletes and cycling enthusiasts across the world. Check out the following overview of a recent project, SRAM AXS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XEWOFSifCA
- Perform testing of electro-mechanical systems.
- Execute Python test scripts on a Linux platform.
- Perform PCB fabrication work and soldering of electrical components.
- Perform firmware validation and support product certification testing.
- Disassembly and reassembly of electronic and bike components.
- Interpret and provide accurate test data.
- Pro-actively collaborate with an international cross-functional team to improve and document development workflows related to our test hardware platform and Python test framework.
- Organize and maintain lab space, equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Apply Lean principles to improve test operations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support a safe, inclusive workplace where all team members value diversity and individual differences.
- Experience in testing, mechanics, electronics or a related field.
- High school diploma.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience in customer service or in a team-oriented environment.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.