Marketing and Communications
European MTB Communications Manager (m/w/d)
Manage a European team of PR and Media Relations staff to execute brand promotions strategies. Oversee the production and distribution of product information, internally and to media. Act as an interface with Product and Brand Management, Sales and other functions to assist with global goals and objectives Plan and execute customer, end consumer, or media events/launches with brand managers and events team.
- Master planner and organizer - able to see the big picture and focus on small details.
- Budgeting - execute the plan within budget, getting the most from the resource provided.
- Management - manage a team, develop, train, guide and mentor.
- Collaboration - working with global teams across functions.
- Manages relationships with print and digital media.
- Manages media plan and insertions.
- Build and manage industry related partnerships and collaborations.
- 7-10 years of experience in PR, Marketing or similar field.
- Proficient German and English communications skills – written and oral.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Knowledge of global bike industry and the performance road category.
- Good cyclist. Able to ride with groups.
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Budget analysis and planning.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.