Marketing and Communications
MARKETING TECHNICAL SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
Work in tight partnership with the Marketing Technical Manager to support SRAM Marcom objectives relating to product launches, and technical expertise as they relate to internal staff, OEM customers, Distributors, House Accounts, industry partners, ambassadors and consumers. Part of a team managing the Marcom product stock, the ambassador program and technically train targeted internal resources.
- Marcom Stock, workshop support (product order, inventory, SAP, shipments, workshop upkeep) and Bike fleet support (fleet for events, ride experience, OEM/AM GTM).
- Assist with ambassador program.
- Presentation and product training for the Marcom, Translation and Retail Development teams, about new products and technologies.
- Technical support for AM/OE customers, industry partners and end-consumers at launches and events.
- Support the EU event team and the regional Marketing managers with the different events and local tactics.
- BS/BA marketing, PR, communications, business or similar preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the bike industry.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). German is a plus.
- Excellent Mechanical Abilities. Building/tuning bikes, Hydraulic-Brakes, Wheel-Truing, Suspension setup/service, E-Bike etc.
- Excellent organization and time management skills; able to balance and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player – reaches out to peers and cooperates with colleagues and supervisors. Strong communications skills – written, oral.
- Ability to travel internationally (mainly Europe) regularly, work at weekend and be flexible with work schedule.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.