Field Guide - Spain
SRAM is looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals that have a passion for cycling and the outdoors. Focus is on building customer loyalty and improving relationships with key AM / OE customers, Independent Bicycles Dealers, and their communities. Educating, supporting, and promoting SRAM products, while investing in community building, are keys to our success. The Field Guide is dedicated to increasing retail partnerships and end consumer loyalty while advocating for the SRAM brands. This role will manage direct key retail partners across segments and markets, while developing partnerships focused on OE/bike brands, SRAM distribution partners, riders, with the goal of achieving maximum lifetime value from the entire customer base. We offer: genuinely dynamic position in an outstanding international organization with plenty of opportunity to grow. Work with a passionate global team in a casual yet professional environment that offers a very competitive remuneration package.
- Build strong relationships with key retailers, customers and their communities to promote the SRAM brands and tailor strategies in market to best serve the business objectives.
- Commercially and technically (basic knowledge) educate dealers on SRAM products
- Visit and build relationships with key retailers.
- Educate key retailers on SRAM products.
- Support key OE/bike brand and Aftermarket events at SRAM, in key markets, and at partner locations.
- Organize and support OE and Aftermarket activities linked to product introductions.
- Be the main point of collaboration to OE and Aftermarket customer reps for education and information on new products.
- Support brand marketing messaging and retail co-marketing efforts through key social media channels.
- Manage of a small bike fleet for test / customer rides, product and promotional stock.
- Work cross functionally with internal and external partners.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly market reports.
- Plan and host events in conjunction with marketing to deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Degree in business, marketing, or sales, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years professional experience with the outdoor and/or bicycle industry, with a focus on retail marketing/sales or similar.
- Dynamic communicator with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present in front of the camera to perform webinars.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with a variety of tasks and business partners (both internal and external).
- Must work cross functionally with Sales, operations, and marketing teams to effectively generate, execute, and report on your market to key stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment and desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills and self-awareness, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and end consumers.
- Metric driven with the ability to draw insights from sales and marketing data.
- Passionate about the power of bicycles and expanding the potential of cycling.
- Extensive knowledge of SRAM products and its competitors.
- Experience with key digital marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, email marketing, and SEO.
- Experience with MS Office suite.
- Lives in Spain
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.