SRAM’s office in the Netherlands is looking for an HR assistant to provide administrative support and services to our teams in in The Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK. This includes preparing the payroll process for these countries, data entry in the different HR systems, the payroll tools, pensions, and lease cars. In your role as HR assistant, you are a proactive, service oriented and flexible member of the local HR team. This HR position is based on a part-time contract (40 - 60%). We expect to see a service-oriented approach, with a high level of integrity and confidentiality. You demonstrate an open and proactive approach towards colleagues. You are an active and respectful listener who feels responsible to inform employees correctly and to work within deadlines.
- Accurate and timely preparation of monthly payroll processes in The Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK.
- Administrative support in the recruitment process with timely and accurate information on candidates in the preselection process.
- HR administration with regards to employee files, onboarding, terminations and promotions, sickness, pension administration, insurances in different internal and external systems. Preparation of standard contracts and correspondence. Creates an overview of leasing contracts for company cars per country.
- Is a source of HR information for employees.
- Supports training and education processes for employees in cooperation with the HR manager.
- A genuinely dynamic position in an outstanding international organization with plenty of opportunity to grow.
- Work with a passionate global team in a casual yet professional environment that offers a very competitive remuneration package.
- We encourage you to apply for this position if you have a MBO degree in HR/Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR Assistant (payroll preparation experience is preferred)
- Strong English and Dutch communication skills.
- You are flexible, and service oriented with a hands-on mentality.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.