SRAM’s international team of bike enthusiasts and service minded team members is looking for a people driven, passionate HR manager to support our vision to be the most exciting global bike component company in the industry. From our office in Nijkerk, the Netherlands, you will provide HR services to our teams in The Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK. SRAM is a fast-growing company and continuously strives to attract, develop, and engage passionate team members. You will have an active role in contributing to this expansion while working in close cooperation with local leadership. As an HR manager, you report directly to the HR director in the USA and locally to the general manager in Nijkerk. You are an active member of the local management team and are also part of our other HR teams worldwide.
- Managing, coaching, development, and retention of the local HR team in the Netherlands.
- Act as a trusted and credible business consultant and coach to leadership and employees in the regions.
- Manage key people processes for assigned countries including employee relations: recruitment and onboarding, performance, people and talent development, engagement, terminations, and promotions, legal, benefits, leaves of absence and work injuries etc.
- Initiate, develop and coordinate HR policies and processes and identify employee issues and solve these in cooperation with the involved manager.
- Collaborate on projects and Diversity, Inclusion and Equity (DEI) initiatives.
- Own the local country payroll strategy to ensure consistent and fair payroll practices. Regularly monitor, identify opportunities for continuous improvement, and provide back-up support for the HR assistant in the processing of timely and accurate payroll cycles. Support for expat assignments in cooperation with Finance manager, Tax specialist and compensation and benefits manager.
- Act as the local safety leader within The Netherlands while coordinating the safety process for other supported countries.
- Manage the company fleet for Netherlands, France, UK, Italy and Spain according to the European car policy and local legislation.
- Responsible for Facility management, such as building maintenance etc. Is first contact person for business and employee events.
- Ensure consistency of processes and implement best practices.
- Take care for compliancy to legal legislation in the regions regarding contracts and HR practice.
- A genuinely dynamic position in an outstanding international organization with plenty of opportunity to grow.
- Work with a passionate global team in a casual yet professional environment that offers a very competitive remuneration package.
- We encourage you to apply for this position if you have a Bachelor of Science Human Resources/University level.
- Minimum 7 year of experience as an HR generalist or advisor in an international environment.
- Preferably 1+ years managing others directly or through project management.
- Excellent English and Dutch communication skills (French capability is a plus).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, can work effectively with diverse cultures and people, are an active listener, a strategic thinker, and a problem solver with a have a hands-on mentality.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.