Intern Human Resources
Play an active role in shaping the candidate and employee experience by participating in projects alongside the entire employee lifecycle with a strong focus on talent and development.
- Participate in the entire recruitment process. Starting from job postings through interviewing and follow-up communication
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by maintaining communication representing the SRAM brand
- Prepare onboarding documentation and further develop a comprehensive onboarding approach
- Assist in preparation of internal trainings and workshops
- Assist in a variety of local and global projects with regards to reorganization, restructuring and digitalization
- Enrolled as a student in Business studies, HRM, Psychology or equivalent
- Experience in HRM is a plus, but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and German
- Intercultural mindset, any experience abroad is a plus
- Proactive and creative in developing new ideas
- Ability to work independently and taken on multiple responsibilities
- Open-minded and discreet communication style
- Deep understanding of common office applications, HRIS and willingness to learn new technologies
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.