IT Operations Manager
United States, Illinois, Chicago
This role will lead and manage global IT projects with a goal of identifying and developing new IT solutions for the organization. Additionally, you will lead, coach, and develop the US IT team.
- Lead, coach, and develop the US IT team and ensure alignment of activities
- Develop and refine key operational processes such as new employee onboarding, ticket response, and equipment procurement.
- Develop an organizational strategy in support of SRAM’s global office technology needs
- Develop and adopt processes and technologies in alignment with security and business continuity requirements.
- Lead and manage global IT projects
- Identify and develop new IT solutions
- Provide second-level technical support on implemented solutions
- Own and manage dedicated IT systems and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience
- 10 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Experience leading, coaching and mentoring a team
- Experience working on global, cross-functional teams and projects
- Demonstrated creative and analytical trouble-shooting skills
- Successful experience completing global projects
- Ability to provide technical training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Occasional night and weekend hours required for system implementations and updates
- Up to 10% travel including international
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.