Marketing and Communications
Junior 3D Artist
Create photorealistic images of SRAM products from supplied CAD models. Support the Visual Production team in the procurement and organization of 3D assets and curation of the materials library.
- Shade, texture, light, rig, and render 3D assets in Cinema 4D and see them through to completion.
- Aid in implementation and continuous improvement of asset procurement pipeline and work through issues with stakeholders throughout development cycle.
- Work with Visual Production team to update and manage materials/common-artwork library.
- Research new techniques to streamline our production processes.
- Compile, export, and organize clean information for import into relevant production software.
- Associate’s Degree required.
- 1 year relevant professional work experience (including internship) preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of at least one major 3D software package (C4D, Max, Maya, XSI) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Related skills in shading, texturing, lighting, rigging, and rendering.
- Animation and hard-surface modeling skills a plus.
- Strong team player that also exhibits a high level of autonomy.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.