Management of material flow in manufacturing including defining/improving operational procedure; coaching lower-level supervisors and crews; reviewing daily output and achievement; managing/assigning resources for problem solving. Continuous Improvement to optimize logistics management.
- Manages or performs work associated with the following:
- Logistics Planning & Optimization
- Warehouse Operations (Management of Goods Receiving, Materials Handling and Warehouse Shipping, etc.)
- Identifying enhancements to materials and finished goods movement and storage
- Warehouse layout improvement for efficient operation
- Transportation & Fleet Operations
- Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower-level professionals.
- Responsibilities typically include:
- Setting day-to-day operational objectives for team.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed
- Problem solving and continuous improvement
- Graduated from university or above
- 5+ years' management experience in logistics or warehousing
- 7+ years' working experience in manufacturing, automobile, bicycle, or related industry
- Good communication skills, integrative capability, cross-functional collaboration
- Good English communication skills
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.