United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
The Aftermarket (Marketing) Coordinator supports House Accounts, Distribution, OE-owned Retail, and Field Guides regarding retail point of purchase and event equipment. This role will create and maintain visible tracking of retail marketing materials, an efficient flow of inventory in and out of the market and oversee the shipping of all items in conjunction with our warehouse teams.
- Manage daily/weekly inventory of swag, retail point of purchase, event equipment, and vehicle support
- Manage inventory organization of aftermarket samples and seeding components
- Coordinate logistics for all shipping out to customers and aftermarket team members
- Coordinate an ongoing and consistent inventory reporting for the AM team
- Work with promotions team to produce promotional items such as soft goods.
- Work with the Brand team to ensure SRAM's presence in the market is aligned with Brand messaging and needs
- Request marketing collateral from MarCom team for consistent branding in the market
- Support events and assist in asset purchases for Field Guides including tents, displays, and equipment
- Accurately track spending, adhering to the allotted budget
- May perform other administrative support duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to build internal and external relationships
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment and coordinate large teams while at events
- Must be very detail-oriented with strong creativity and problem-solving skills
- Existing bicycle product knowledge is highly preferred
- Ability to continuously stand or walk at least 50% of the time
- Ability to learn and operate forklifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Travel required, approximately 4-6 times per year (including weekends) with potential for travel to Canada
- The benefits of this position include group health insurance including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long-term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $19.25/hr and up to +30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.