Mobile Software Development Intern
Spearfish, South Dakota
To assist in the development and testing of mobile software at SRAM.
- Participate in the software development lifecycle. This could include: analysis, design, implementation, unit and integration testing, and deployment tools.
- Work closely with other team members to develop and test software features
- The job duties may vary, depending on the needs of the team
- Computer Science (or similar) students that are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD.
- Experience in Swift, Kotlin, or Python.
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.