Engineering and Design
Mobile Software Engineer (Android and/or iOS)
Directly influence the cycling industry by developing awesome mobile applications that interact with leading bicycle data systems.
- Build, deploy, test, and maintain mobile applications for iOS and/or Android.
- Conduct and contribute to code reviews for software, as well as participate in design reviews for relevant adjacent designs.
- Effectively work with internal users and third parties to facilitate integration of features and services.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent (required)
- 2+ years professional software development experience (required)
- Knowledge of Swift and/or Kotlin (required)
- Experience developing unit and UI tests
- Familiarity with SwiftUI and/or Jetpack compose
- Experience using Swift Package Manager and/or Gradle
- Knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with a globally distributed team. (1-3 one week trips per year to locations in US and Europe)
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.