Engineering and Design
Mobile Software Engineer (iOS and/or Android) / Softwareentwickler für IOS oder Android (w/m/d)
Chicago, Illinois, Schweinfurt, Germany
As part of a global team of Electrical, Mechanical and Test Automation Engineers, the Mobile Software Engineer will work to deliver new and innovative products to millions of athletes and cycling enthusiasts across the world. NOTE: to be considered for this position in Schweinfurt, Germany please send application materials directly to [email protected]
- Build, deploy, and maintain mobile application software for iOS and/or Android.
- Contribute to system verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Conduct and contribute to code reviews for software, as well as participate in design reviews for relevant adjacent designs.
- Effectively work with internal users and third parties to facilitate integration of features and services.
- Own, estimate, and track progress for tasks through all stages of a project to meet desired performance, cost, and time-to-market goals.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent (required)
- 2+ years professional software development experience (required)
- Ability to develop native mobile applications using Xcode and/or Android Studio
- Experience using core networking libraries and integrating with various backend API’s
- Knowledge of iOS/Android Bluetooth/BLE stack
- Understanding of database systems and native storage frameworks
- Experience developing native unit and UI tests
- Experience using dependency management tools such as CocoaPods and/or Gradle
- Excellent verbal and writ en English communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with a globally distributed team. (1-3 one week trips per year to locations in US and Europe)
- NOTE: to be considered for this position in Schweinfurt, Germany please send application materials directly to [email protected]
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.