United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
Manage the aftermarket spare part product offering through all aspects of product lifecycle. The main product focus for this role is RockShox and disc brakes.
- Specify the aftermarket spares offering from the product portfolio
- Manage product lifecycle of aftermarket sku’s and workflows
- Build foundation proposals for bill of material modeling, creation of price, and market research
- Collaborate with product teams and sales to identify spare need and determine best way to support the Rider
- Collect feedback from SRAM teams to drive product specification decisions and leverage to understand opportunities
- Create, release, review and maintain aftermarket and spare part product information for SRAM brands
- Continuously improve product offering and visibility to support the brand and category strategies
- Research and resolve product information discrepancies and coordinate data governance with SRAM internal teams
- Work closely with the Product Specialists and PLM teams on process controls and improvements
- Maintain the Spare Part Catalogs to support product in market through serviceability and upgrade
- 2+ years bicycle industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Advanced skills required in MS Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrate high level of organization and attention to detail, while multitasking.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly, including SAP and PDMLink system.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet scheduled deadlines and timelines
- The benefits of this position include group health insurance including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long-term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $55,000 + up to 20% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.