Product Specialist – MTB (m/f/x)
To act as a liaison between the SRAM product team and our customers by introducing, explaining, installing, and riding new products with our partners. This role also conveys product feedback and observed opportunities to SRAM’s product development teams.
- Accompany Sales staff and Product Managers during key customer visits, product launches and sales events to assist with the installation, presentation, and testing of new products.
- Ride new SRAM MTB product with our key partners, who are some of the best riders in the world. The ability and desire to ride long days on demanding trails while maintaining a positive attitude is a must.
- Present and promote new products to customers in a manner that will facilitate growth.
- Become the expert on new frame, standard, and trend developments for key customers and identify opportunities for SRAM involvement.
- Establish positive Product-to-Product staff relationships and manage compatibility communications to and from our customers.
- Provide internal product education for Dealer Service, Technical Marketing, and Sales Representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ professional work experience required
- Ability to ride advanced mountain bike trails. Efforts similar to an Enduro World Series event may be required
- Strong bicycle mechanic skills – ability to perform complete assembly of a bike
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Motivated self-starter – ability to take initiative and work with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and German
- Ability to travel at least 30% domestically and internationally
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.