Spearfish, South Dakota
To support production needs for all Quarq and SRAM electronic bicycle components.
- Assemble finished product and sub-assemblies using parts, and fasteners according to specifications and company policies.
- Partner with team members to solve problems and continuously improve the manufacturing process.
- Ensure work is completed on time with high quality.
- Pursue cross training to increase flexibility of the team.
- Develop and maintain an attitude of continuous improvement. Actively participate in continuous improvement of manufacturing process.
- Proficient with personal computer usage and Microsoft Office
- Ability to read, understand and follow process specifications and written instructions
- Ability to perform intricate hand assembly
- Ability to perform repetitive work with a high attention to detail and pride in workmanship
- Positive attitude and willingness to highlight problems and help find solutions
- Ability to continuously sit and/or stand for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.