United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
Be responsible for the overall product quality for a given product family (value stream) throughout the complete product lifecycle.
- Constantly strive to increase the ratio of value to non-value and eliminate waste
- Ensure that the value stream meets or exceed customer requirements
- Define current state of the quality measures and quality processes for given product family. Create, lead and evaluate improvements
- Understand the complete value stream for assigned product families for both new product development and operations after product launch
- Lead and mobilize/motivate the people inside and outside of the value stream to enable required changes
- Ensure the day-to-day quality processes within the value stream are achieved while improvements are being made
- Make data based decisions
- Work to keep solutions as simple as possible
- Recognize larger picture beyond just detailed issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3 years’ work experience in an engineering or manufacturing related role. Experience with hydraulics preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency using and teaching quality tools needed to drive improvement activities for complex product, process, or system issues
- Experience with Asian based suppliers preferred
- Hands on problem solver
- Ability to travel approximately one week every other month, including internationally
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salary range is $75,000 + up to 30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.