Marketing and Communications
In this role you act as a liaison between our SRAM Product & Marketing and sponsored professional athletes and race teams to deliver technical support and guidance.
- Act as a SRAM Product & Marketing liaison with professional sponsored team and athletes (Road, Triathlon, Cyclocross, Gravel) from in-the-field and via the SRAM office
- Support cross-functional SRAM Road activities with SRAM PR/Media, SRAM Road Product Development and Dealer Marketing groups
- Work on strong and long-term relationships with sponsored athletes and customers
- Create and coordinate SRAM Road product orders from SRAM factory and warehouse locations to team/athlete/end-user
- Generate SRAM quality reports for internal marketing and development groups
- Training and support for professional Road Team Mechanics in-the-field and at our facility in Schweinfurt, Germany.
- Close contact with Customer Service concerning product shipments, material flow and prioritization
- Travel, with out-of-town trips lasting more than one week, can be in excess of 100 days per year and regularly includes weekends.
- Experience in professional cycling or techncial service in the cycling industry.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English and also Spanish strongly preferred. Other European languages are a plus (German, Italian, French…)
- Proficient computer and software skills, including: Microsoft Office, dedicated shipping software, Social Media via mobile computing and smart phone platforms.
- Legal authorization to travel across Europe
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.