Regional Field Guide Manager - Northeast
Develop and manage strategy and tactics to lead AM Field Guide team(s) to increase retail partner sales while building loyalty and advocacy for SRAM brands within the assigned region.
- Understand leverage points through OE & DI sales teams, retailers, and internal partners to achieve OE and AM sales targets within the assigned region.
- Coaching, development, recruitment, and retention of Field Sales Guides by utilizing value selling principles
- Manage to allocate regional budget to support sales in-market activities.
- Manage and understand SRAM in-market direct sales programs, DI sales programs, and competitor programs.
- Support key product launches.
- Regional strategy creation to support North American sales goals, customer segmentation, iterable management, and reporting.
- Evaluate territory dashboards to evaluate trends, opportunities, and sales variances against the plan.
- Oversee promotional product, supply ordering, and shipment in accordance with regional team’s needs.
- Manage brand and retail messaging efforts through key social media channels.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in business, marketing, sales, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years professional experience with the outdoor and/or bicycle industry, with a focus on retail marketing/sales or similar.
- 2+ years player/coach or project management experience.
- Field Guide experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills and group collaboration.
- Experience in cultivating and sustaining both internal and external relationships.
- Ability to multitask while providing excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proven performance in exceeding sales targets.
- Extensive SRAM product knowledge.
- Shows genuine interest and curiosity about customers’ business needs and thinks creatively about how we can help solve those issues.
- Exposure to a manufacturing or distribution environment is a plus.
- Must reside within the geographical region.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, mostly North America.
- Flexible travel and work weekends at times to support customer needs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time as needed.
- Ability to ride a bike to accomplish objectives, preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations are required for this position, subject to applicable law.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.