Retail Marketing Leader (w/m)
With SRAM increasing its footprint in Southern Europe, building a stronger relationship with its customers and the independent bike dealer is essential. Educating, supporting and promoting SRAM products at retail in the French and Spanish regions are key to our success. Join the team!
- Lead a small team of retail representatives in Spain and France.
- Select and implement key activities for the region in conjunction with the European manager and Sales Team.
- Visit and build strong relationships with key Spanish retailers
- Establish and Maintain strong relationships with key SRAM OE and AM Customer Sales Reps
- Commercially and technically (basic knowledge) educate dealers on SRAM products
- Support dealers and retailers at their open door / weekend events
- Support key OE and AM Events at the SRAM Locations
- Organize and support OE and AM dealer activities linked to product introductions
- Be the main contact to OE customer representatives: training, information on new products, shop visits, build and maintain strong business relations
- Support AM in-house shows
- Manage of a small bike fleet for test / customer rides, product and promotional stock
- Degree in marketing or sales preferred
- 3 years professional experience with the bicycle industry with a focus on retail marketing / sales or similar is important
- Experience in dealing with customers and good command of spoken and written English is necessary
- Ability to lead a team and work cross- functionally
- Extensive knowledge of all SRAM products and its competitors
- Knowledge of using MS Office required
- Mandatory good communication skills
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.