Rider Insight Specialist
United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs | United States, South Dakota, Spearfish
The Rider Insights & Analytics Specialist will work as an integral part of the Customer Experience team to provide data and insights to help establish a vision for the rider by analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both SRAM and the cycling industry.
- Analyze consumer data to develop deeper insights into rider behavior and determine significance of trends
- Communicate insights to enable data-driven decisions, improve rider experience, and drive loyalty
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards
- Use data and customer anecdotes to identify opportunities for new customer-facing features.
- Interface with our data team to ensure data is available, accurate, and timely
- Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Maintain CRM data systems
- Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to assist the product teams
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- May perform other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in marketing, business, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent experience
- 3 years in Consumer Insights & Analytics or relevant experience
- Experience using Qualtrics or similar enterprise-level survey tools
- Experience with CDPs and cloud data warehousing technique and strategy
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, constructing compelling narratives, and providing business recommendations on complex topics
- Understanding of customer sentiment measurements like NPS, CSAT, SUS, etc.
- Strong critical thinking, influencing, and relationship skills
- Experience designing and developing Tableau reports or equivalent
- Data driven with a passion to explain the world through data
- Experience with Excel queries
- COVID-19 Vaccinations are required for this position, subject to applicable law
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salary range is $65,000 + up to 15% based on skills and experience level
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.