Marketing and Communications
RockShox Digital Content Coordinator
Colorado Springs, Colorado
To act as the driving force for rider focused digital content communication, bringing the RockShox brand to life.
- Develop and execute digital content, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines. Support overall promotional communication needs across all digital properties.
- Maintain, grow, monitor and interact across all social media platforms to stay up to date with unique content and the appearance of the brand and product.
- Monitor and maintain website content across .com to ensure accuracy, efficiency and overall alignment with the product communication strategy.
- Partner with cross functional teams ensure alignment of efforts across all SRAM brands and product categories.
- Travel and participate in associated brand activities that require social media management and content creation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience plus 1 year of Marketing experience required.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite products (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.).
- Proficient communication skills – written and oral.
- Proven knowledge and expertise of social media platforms used for marketing promotions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%, including weekends.
- Ability to stand at events for long periods of time.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.