Support and promote overall Environmental, Health and Safety performance to eliminate workplace risks and promote employees’ health. Participate in production activities such as value stream mapping and continuous improvement, to integrate employee physical/mental health & safety. 支持和促進整體環境，健康和安全績效，以消除工作場所風險和促進員工健康，並參與生產活動，例如價值流圖，持續改進等，以整合員工的身體/心理健康與安全
- Be responsible for managing implementation of manufacturing facility inspection.
- Be responsible for managing safety audit and improvement.
- Responsible for the management of safety personnel to plan and implement audits, facility inspections, chemical management, and environmental testing
- Establish and implement ISO 45001 Health & Safety management system implementation in the factory.
- 在工廠建立並實施ISO 45001健康與安全管理體系
- To plan and lead sustainability related implementation project.
- Assist the supervisor in the data integration and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health & Safety, Engineering/Technologies, or related field.
- 3 years of work experience in engineering/manufacturing factory environment.
- Class A Occupational Health & Safety license.
- ISO 45001, ISO14001 or other ISOs implementation experience
- ISO 45001，ISO14001或其他ISO實施實際經驗
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.