SAP Finance Analyst
This position is focused on supporting SRAM's SAP Finance users around the world as well as working together with SAP team cross-functionally to ensure a smooth SAP working environment in all locations. This includes working together with the relevant colleagues/internal customers to find SAP solutions to optimize the efficiency of in Finance and Controlling processes, as well as the integration with other business processes and modules of SAP.
- Participate in global SAP Finance and FP&A end-user support on SAP questions, tickets, and troubleshooting with a focus on Taiwan locations.
- Digest business requirements and how this translates into using SAP better.
- Assist other SAP project team members in execution of FICO and cross-functional projects.
- Leverage standard SAP configuration, while avoiding or at least minimizing custom code.
- Support and participate in execution and customizing of SAP projects.
- Facilitate integration with end-users and drive lean and continuous improvements to the system.
- SAP team member routine tasks.
- Testing of new or changed SAP FICO functionality.
- Create and maintain SAP Training Documentation.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA degree in Finance, Accounting or similar.
- Working experience in SAP environment is a must.
- IT experience and SAP implementation is a plus.
- S4 HANA experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Financial business processes.
- Ability to learn and apply SAP customizing.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and think globally and cross-functionally.
- Travel internationally – up to 10% annually
- Flexibility to attending global and project calls with US and Europe
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 5,000+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 10+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.