Engineering and Design
Senior Electronic Hardware Engineer
Development and maintenance of electronic test equipment. Ensure electronic equipment is complete, safe, and functional. Be an expert in using HW tools: Oscilloscopes, DMMs, signal generators, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, for development/debug. Work as a team with members of other departments to ensure successful project completion. 電子測試設備開發與維護. 確保電子設備是完善,安全與功能正常的. 成為使用硬件工具的專家：示波器，數字萬用表，信號產生器，邏輯分析儀，頻譜分析儀, 用於開發/調試. 能與其他部門團隊合作確保成功的完成項目.
- Design and implement new electronic test systems, functions, and maintain existing systems.
- Verify and validate work to ensure the completed project meets expected specifications and results.
- Able to teamwork with communication to assure engineering problem solving & task execution.
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced technicians and programmers.
- Provide engineering insight to the other team members and the factory department.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- BS/MS in an Engineering field (Majors in: Electrical Engineering, Control Systems, Mechatronic Engineering, Automation Engineering)
- At least six years of working experience in electronic hardware design and test
- Must have the ability to resolve technical problems and strong analytical skills
- Ability to fluently read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Ability to cooperate with and obtain others' support and take a leading role in a task when required.
- Must have experience with system hardware architecture, schematic capture, PCB development, and overall hardware design.
- Must have experience with electronic system testing, including design verification testing, hardware quality assurance testing, and failure root cause analysis.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.