Engineering and Design
Senior Engineer will design and develop assembly/Manufacturing processes to produce high quality, robust products that achieve project goals. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. 熟悉設計並研發能達成計畫目標的高品質且堅固耐用產品之生產組裝程序，能自主驅動，在最少監督下完成工作。
- Familiarity with designing and developing manufacturing/assembly processes that result in high quality, robust products that achieve project goals. Expertise of at least one specific process.
- Apply manufacturing best practices and standard procedures in how work is accomplished. Understand ISO 9000 document structure.
- Teamwork and communication to ensure engineering problem solving & task execution.
- Work as project leader to initiate required project, familiar with A3 report or related as project tool.
- Effectively mitigate manufacturing risks through engineering analysis tool such as pFMEA, especially as it relates to understanding effects from internal and external variability.
- Experience with QA 7 tools, MSA, 8D or related for actual case application.
- 有經驗使用QA七手法, MSA, 8D 等工具進行真實案件應用之問題解決。
- Experience with statistical tools for actual case application.
- Provide engineering insight to other team members and factory departments. Review with engineers and share experience.
- Duties and tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Junior College in Engineering or related field
- Over 3 years experience of professional engineering/development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read, write and speak in English
- Ability to review product/mechanism design detail or GD&T.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.