Senior Front End Developer
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to implement interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a cohesive user experience and web accessibility.
- Lead the front-end development of SRAM’s web applications including SEO, web accessibility standards and performance.
- Develop new user-facing features and ensure technical feasibility while optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Lead implementation and architecture of analytics tracking across web and mobile applications.
- 5+ years of professional Front-End Development experience
- Solid experience with implementing Google Tag Manager (Google analytics) in an e-commerce environment
- Experience implementing Web Accessibility 2.0 AA Standards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of versioning and source tools - preferably Github or Jira
- Solid experience utilizing front-end frameworks such as VueJS, React or Angular
- Exposure with design-to-code workflow via Figma, Zeplin, or similar
- Familiar with Optimizely (formerly Episerver) and back-end languages like C# and .NET framework
- Mentor and train the development teams on SEO and accessibility standards
- Self motivated team player who is able to proactively drive timelines and meet deliverables
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $100,000 up to +30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance
- This position works out of our Colorado Springs, CO office. Relocation assistance is available
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.