Senior HRIS Analyst
United States, Illinois, Chicago
As part of a diverse global HR team, we are looking for you to ensure the successful delivery of HRIS services to global users throughout the organization, including the Global HR team and end users. You will join a highly effective, caring team in an office full of natural light, bikes, and donuts! Meet your teammates for a lakefront ride, yoga on the rooftop, or lunch on the balcony! Not all SRAM employees are cyclists, but we all have a passion for creating our world-class products. Enjoy a work environment focused on peer collaboration, continuous improvement, and hands-on creation of a best-in-class HRIS environment.
- Act as team’s technical subject matter expert for all HRIS tools including SuccessFactors, UKG and other applications
- Serve as point of contact for all HRIS-related questions and manage daily system operations
- Audit systems on a regular basis to verify the integrity and availability of organizational data
- Serve as internal support to other HR systems such as payroll. Help audit and identify tools and process improvements that result in greater efficiencies
- Support requests for reports, organizational data, and analytics; train end users on how to access this information themselves
- Assess and implement Quarterly Releases and new features
- Serve as a key technical resource on implementation or continuous improvement project teams
- Promote HRIS solutions to the HR community and end users. Communicate the value of features and functionality and provide hands-on training where necessary
- Participate actively in the SuccessFactors community to stay current on best practices and ensure continuous improvement and optimization of our system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- 5 years experience supporting a Human Resource Information System
- 1 year of global business exposure working for a multinational or foreign national company is preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise with technology systems, Excel, and other personal computer applications
- Exhibit strong project management skills, which include organization, efficient use of SRAM resources, and effective communication with technical and non-technical users
- Demonstrated learning agility and self-motivation to learn new things and teach others
- Previous experience with SuccessFactors is highly desired
- Functional working knowledge of HR and payroll processes a plus
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 5,000+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 10+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.