Engineering and Design
As part of a global team of Electrical, Mechanical and Test Automation Engineers, the Software Engineer will work to deliver new and innovative products to athletes and cycling enthusiasts around the world.
- Participate in a high performing collaborative team executing full lifecycle development for electromechanical, wireless, low-power real-time systems
- Development of software for motion control systems, wireless communication protocols, data acquisition, signal processing and power management solutions
- Execute software quality with participation in collaborative code reviews, creation of test protocols and automation using continuous integration
- Contribute to continuous improvement of team processes and capabilities
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience with C/C++ software development on one or more embedded platforms
- Ability to develop extensible, testable and maintainable software
- Experience using and maintaining tools for development, version control, debugging, issue tracking and build management
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with an international cross-functional team (1-3 one week trips per year to locations in US, Europe and Taiwan)
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.