Engineering and Design
Sr. Finish Engineer
Be an expert of the plating processes. Be the technical lead of specific finish processes. Be a mentor for finish engineer. 成為電鍍製程的專家. 成為特定表面處理製程技術開發的領導者. 成為表面處理工程師的導師.
- Expertise in developing and production experience of the plating process including controlling process parameters. Must be able to maintain stable reagent.
- Evaluate, conduct and manage new finish development process to meet product requirement such as plating/ printing/ decal/ anodizing/ PVD/ decorative and functional finish treatment/ mental corrosion protection etc.
- Collaborate with global design team to determine product feasibility and solutions.
- Responsible for conducting samples into mass production and collaborate with supply chain.
- CQF, customer complain, process improvement and problem solving projects.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- University (including above) graduated from chemistry/chemical engineering related departments.
- At least five years of plating experience processes such as Cu-Ni-Cr plating, black chrome, black nickel and zinc plating etc.
- TOEIC 500 above
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.