SRAM Internship Summer 2022
Chicago, Illinois, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Indianapolis, Indiana, Spearfish, South Dakota
SRAM is seeking innovative and passionate individuals to join us for a unique summer internship experience. Our interns will join a team of highly collaborative and cross-functional professionals who lead the industry in bicycle component products. Our hiring teams are searching for individuals interested in internships in the following areas: Design Engineering, Electrical & Software Engineering, Finance, Operations, and other fields! Our internships are intended to be hosted at one of our North American SRAM locations.
- Become a part of a highly collaborative team and support daily and ongoing project tasks
- Contribute to a safe, inclusive workplace where all team members value diversity and individual differences
- Perform duties and responsibilities as assigned by a functional manager
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or other Degree
- Demonstrate strong work ethic, and self-starter capabilities in a dynamic and cross-functional team environment
- Ability to work with others, but highly self-motivated to achieve individual tasks efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Please continue to review our current Internship postings for job/location specific opening
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.