European Retail Marketing
Team lead Field Guide
Netherlands, Gelderland , Nijkerk
With SRAM increasing its footprint in Northern Europe, building a stronger relationship with its customers and the IBD is essential. Educating, supporting and promoting SRAM products at Retail in the Benelux and UK region are key to our success. If you like challenges and could imagine to be working in a dynamic, internationally successful team we invite you, to learn more about us. Join the team!
- Lead a small team of Field Guides in the Benelux and the UK.
- Select and implement key activities for the region in conjunction with the European manager and Sales Team.
- Visit and build strong relationships with key retailers in the area.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key SRAM OE and AM Customer Sales Reps.
- Commercially and technically (basic knowledge) educate dealers on SRAM products.
- Support Dealers and retailers at their open door / weekend events.
- Support key OE and AM Events at the SRAM Locations.
- Organize and support OE and AM dealer activities linked to product introductions.
- Be the main contact to OE customer representatives: training, information on new products, shop visits, build and maintain strong business relations
- Support Aftermarket in-house shows.
- Manage of a small bike fleet for test / customer rides, product and promotional stock
- Degree in marketing or sales preferred but not essential
- 3 years professional experience with the bicycle industry with a focus on retail marketing / sales or similar is important
- Experience in dealing with customers and good command of spoken and written Dutch & English is necessary
- Ability to lead a team and work cross- functionally
- Passionate about the power of bicycles and expanding the potential of cycling.
- Extensive knowledge of all SRAM products and its competitors
- Experience with MS Office suite.
- Good communication skills
- Lives in The Benelux, preferably in The Netherlands and speaks Dutch
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.