Technical Field Support Representative - Northeast Territory
Provide technical sales support, within assigned region, to end consumers, retailers, and distributors to create positive sales outcomes while building loyalty and advocacy for SRAM brands.
- Use a value selling approach to educate key retailers on SRAM product applications.
- Strengthen partnerships and sales through onsite and virtual sales application sessions while creating brand awareness in the region
- Develop and train Field Guides, OE and DI partner representatives on pre-embargo activities linked to product launches and sales activities
- Support and maintain relationships and partner with OE, DI, and Field Guide sales representatives to equip them with brand, sales, and technical knowledge to effectively promote SRAM products at retail
- Provide technical support to end consumers and OE demo partners for all SRAM products for industry sponsored needs
- Work within SRAM’s CRM and and keep information up to date
- Maintain and communicate metric/KPI reporting quarterly
- Communicate cross-functionally on warranty and service-related concerns and trends from retailers in conjunction with Rider Support Team and STS
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years cycling industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in technical or hands-on role, and/or retail sales
- Strong customer service skills and professionalism
- Ability to problem solve quickly
- Proficient communication skills – written, oral and live in-front of an audience
- Ability to communicate and partner cross-functionally
- COVID-19 Vaccinations are required for this position, subject to applicable law
- Must reside within geographic region
- Must be able to travel regionally more than 25% of the time
- Flexible travel and work weekends at times to support customer needs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time as needed
- Ability to ride a bike to accomplish objectives preferred
- Ability to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.